If you know you're planning on attending Trenton Crossing for the first time with your children, a way to save time on Sunday morning is to pre-register your kids for our children's ministry programs using this form by Clicking Here.
VBS Week - First week of July
Dear VBS Friends,
Thank you for joining us a few weeks ago for our "Prayer Safari." I hope you had as much fun as we did learning about prayer. Below are our weekly worship times, and we are extending an invitation for you to join us. Please enjoy the VBS video link below.
Sunday morning Bible study- 9:00
Wednesday evening- 6:30
We hope to see you soon!
Nursery to Pre-K
Children's ministry is an investment with a guaranteed return. When we invest in children, we invest in the future in every way imaginable. That investment is exponential because it is eternal. So whether your children would be rocking in the laps of some of our Nursery staff or learning about God's love in the 2's through Pre-K, we invite you to join us! Come and be a part of what God is doing in this place and through this family of believers at Trenton Crossing.
Nursery - Open during Sunday Bible class, worship service, and Wednesday nights with attended staff, so you are welcome to stay or drop off! Bible class begins for ages newborn and up.
2's and 3's- Children's Beginner's Bible lessons, songs, hands-on activities, and coloring/crafts occur during Sunday morning Bible class and Wednesday evenings. This room is also available for play during worship for those under 3.
Preschool - Ages 4 to 5 (not yet in Kindergarten). Children's Bible stories, memory verses, songs, hands-on activities, coloring/crafts. Open during Sunday morning Bible Class hour and Wednesday nights!
Wee Study- Meets 1st through 4th Sunday of every month. Children ages 3 through Kindergarten start in worship with families and are dismissed to Wee Study. In Wee Study, they are engaged in a bible story, songs, and activities to teach bible stories in a child-friendly, fun way!
Our Mission: To teach the Bible to our children, to plant the word in their hearts, to equip them with the tools needed to establish a personal faith in God and Jesus Christ our Savior which will lead them to become healthy, mature Christians
* Bible lessons twice a week
* Memorization of Bible verses and lists
* Scripture songs
* 4-member teams for each level "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee" (Psalm 119:11)
Relationships- Teacher/Student (mentor), Student/Student (friends)
* Parent involvement in our mission and strategies
* Updates on Bible study
Outside Activities- Regular 5TH Sunday afternoon programs (Elem.)
* Easter egg hunt (Pre-K through Elementary)
* VBS (Pre-K through Elementary)
* Fall Festival (Pre-K through Elementary)
* Fun at Boyd's Pumpkin Patch (Pre-K through Elementary)
* 5TH Sunday Potluck/Elementary Program of Scripture and Song
* Experience in public speaking/Connection to the congregation
* Certificate of Completion of Memory chart/$5 DQ card
* Certificate for Perfect Attendance