COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS SCHEDULE UPDATE
CHURCH OF CHRIST AT TRENTON CROSSING
Re-opening Guidelines and Notes
We are looking forward to meeting together again for 10:00 worship on Sunday mornings, and we plan to begin those assemblies on May 31. Understand that, for a period of time, things will be different, and we ask for your patience as we move ahead. We will be taking recommended protocols into account as we plan our assemblies, and we ask for mutual respect, understanding, and cooperation, realizing that various people may have differing levels of comfort for a while.
—The Elders and the Assembly & Worship Ministry
- The elders encourage senior members, anyone with chronic underlying medical conditions, and anyone who feels uncomfortable due to the situation with COVID-19 to strongly consider staying at home during our initial re-opening period.
- Please stay home if you have a fever or are not feeling well.
- Please enter by the main entrance in the FRONT of the building if possible, although you may enter by the LEFT covered entrance (by the kitchen) if needed due to inclement weather or some other reason. All other entrances will be locked. Everyone is encouraged to park in the FRONT of the building.
- Although wearing masks will not be required, we encourage you to wear one if you would feel more comfortable in doing so.
- Security team members will be at the doors to assist everyone in entering and leaving the building.
- Seating will be appropriately spaced to allow for social distancing, and families are asked to sit together.
- We are planning for our initial assemblies to be shorter than usual.
- We will not be passing trays for communion or our contribution. Rather, we will have “stations” set up where you can get your own communion and leave your contribution.
- If you are unable to go to a station, you will be served at your seat.
- You are also free to bring your own communion if you like.
- The Fellowship Hall restrooms will be available if needed. There are changing tables in both restrooms. All other restrooms will be closed.
- Water fountains will not be available during our time together.
- The nursery will not be attended, and it will only be available if needed by nursing mothers.
- We will also not be offering WEE Study or Ministry 937 at this time.
- Except for nursery access, the hallway leading to the Park and the office wing will be closed.
- The elementary wing will also be closed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various places throughout the gym.
- Sunday and Wednesday classes will not be resuming until further notice.
We encourage those who will be staying home to continue to worship with us each Sunday morning at 10:00 via livestream on our Facebook page and on YouTube.
“JOIN US” THIS SUNDAY—EVEN FROM HOME
We are thankful that we are resuming our 10:00 worship assemblies at our building (as of May 31), and we hope you can be with us. However, if you are unable to be present, or if you are not yet feeling comfortable with being in that situation, please “join us” from your home or some other location for the 10:00 live stream of our worship assembly (songs, prayers, communion, lesson).
There are three ways you can join us:
- As always, you can tune in through our Facebook page (“Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing”).
- In addition, we will also be streaming live over YouTube (also at “Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing”).
- If you prefer, you can access the YouTube stream via our website.
In addition, if you would like to help financially during this time, you can scroll down to the bottom of this page for various ways to do that.
WAYS TO CONNECT THIS COMING WEEK
Sundays at 10 am – Live stream worship
Our Facebook Page (Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing)
YouTube (Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing)
Sundays at 5:30 pm – “VIRTUAL Life Group” Devotional with Geoffrey Sikes
Streaming Live on our Facebook Page (Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing)
Wednesdays at 6:30 pm - Midweek Devotional with Geoffrey Sikes
Streaming Live on our Facebook page (Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing)
Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing
Please look around on our website and let us know how we can help you follow Jesus.
9 A.M. -- Bible Classes for all ages
10 A.M. -- Worship Assembly
10 A.M. -- Ministry 937 – Serving families of children with special needs
We are broadcasting our worship service live on Facebook. You can view it at any time by going to our Facebook page (Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing).
LIFE Groups meet at various times and places throughout the afternoon and evening
10:00 A.M -- Ladies Bible Class meets in Fellowship Hall
6:30 P.M. -- Bible Classes for all ages
(including Singing Class, World Bible School, FUEL)
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.
Thank you for visiting our website. We would love for you to join us. If you like what you see and would like to help us in our community and the world, please do so below.