This multi-generational group of women meets each Wednesday morning at 10:00 during the school year on days that school is in session. On the first Wednesday of each month, we each bring our lunch and have "Brown Bag Day" eating together. Drinks and dessert are provided.
Our purpose is to grow in spirit and in truth, enjoy fellowship with other Christians, and to encourage and support church members and others whose needs are known to us.
Some ongoing projects are:
1. Two types of card ministries
2. Support of two Chinese orphans (largely through the collection and recycling of aluminium cans)
3. Monthly nursing home visits to serve refreshments
4. February gifts to college students (APSU and church family away from home)
5. Annual Christmas luncheon with meal and fruit basket deliveries to the elderly, shut-ins, former class members and others.
If you would like to be involved or to find out more, please click HERE.