- The Park meets from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The Park follows the Clarksville Montgomery County School System Calendar and Closings.
- The Park accepts children 2 yrs old through Pre-Kindergarten.
- The Park keeps classes with small teacher-to-child ratios.
- The Park utilizes a faith-based curriculum. This curriculum closely coincides with The Tennessee Department of Education's Guidelines for Early Childhood Education.
- The Park provides snacks for the children, but lunch is brought from home.
- Children are placed in classes according to the age they are on Aug 16th. (ex. if Jill is 3 on Aug 16th but turns 4 on Aug 20th, she would be in the 3yr class)
- 2017/2018 Registration begins March 1st call, email or Facebook message for more info!
Twos: Our two year old class holds 8 children. A Teacher and an Aide work with the two year olds on many age-appropriate activities and skills such as colors/shapes, music time, arts and crafts, etc. Two year olds have a snack, a home packed lunch and nap time. The two year old children will begin learning how to sit at a table and follow group instructions. It is not necessary for two year olds to be potty trained.
Threes: Our three year class holds 18 (10 in one class, 8 in the other) children with a Teacher and an Aide. Letter/number recognition, cutting with scissors, etc. are the type of skills that will be taught in this class. Twice a year, the teacher administers an assessment appropriate for this age. Three year olds will have a snack, a home packed lunch and some quiet time (no nap).
Fours: Our four year old class holds 20 (10 in each class) children with a Teacher and an Aide. The four year olds will be learning kindergarten readiness skills so they will be ready when it is time for that major milestone in their lives. Towards the end of the year, four year old children will be administered an assessment to determine which skills they have mastered and which skills they may still need to practice. Twice a year, the teacher administers an assessment appropriate for this age. Four year olds will have a snack and a home packed lunch.