Mission Statement: To spread the Word of Jesus Christ through, audio and video technology. The Media Ministry also supports other ministries which require the use of any sound and/or video equipment.
Vision Statement: To be an outreach ministry of The Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing through audio-visual technology.
Ministry Description: The Media Ministry delivers the Word through audio-visual media and provides direction for all equipment used during all worship services or other scheduled church functions. Media is responsible for microphones, the sound board used for adjusting sound quality, audio and video recording, editing, and publication of worship and other church events, TV
and DVD use for classes, and portable equipment such as projectors and sound systems. We develop the electronic, print, and broadcast ministries and establish a standard of excellence in these areas.
Our goal is to use all aspects of the media ministry to reach up to God, into the church, and out to the world. We equip other ministries of the church to expand the electronic ministry as a worship and outreach tool, and we assist the church body visually and audibly in turning spiritual seekers into fully developed ministers of Christ. As such, we are an integral part of the worshiping body of ministering believers committed to Exalting the Lord, Evangelizing the Lost, Educating Learners, Equipping Leaders, and Extending Christ’s Love to the People all over the World.
Create, promote and maintain the church website as a primary communication tool
- Perform weekly and periodic updates
- Manage the web design
- Promote the use of www.trentoncrossingchurch.com as a major communication tool for this church
- Expand the use of the church website as the face of Trenton Crossing to our members, our community, and the world by ensuring updated content is always present.
- Serve as the primary technology resource for the Church
- Ensure all hardware and software used on the Trenton Crossing Campus is maintained and fully functional
- Ensure good stewardship of the church’s resources by managing cost through strategic planning of technology purchases
- Manage technical network contractor resources on behalf of the Church
- Support the use of the wireless network
- Develop and implement overall strategies and techniques for each social network account
- Schedule and post weekly updates in line with those strategies