The Church of Christ at Trenton Crossing had its beginnings in 1915 as C.E.W. Dorris of Nashville began efforts to establish a church of Christ in Clarksville. Gatherings were held over a stone on Franklin Street and at the Courthouse until 1922 when the congregation built its first building at 7th and Franklin. The congregation moved to a location on Madison Street in 1950, and in 2014, we relocated to our current facilities on the corner of the 101st Airborne Parkway and Trenton Road in the St. Bethlehem area. Our Pulpit Minister, Geoffrey Sikes, has been with us since 1987.
Who Are We?
- We are a church where no one stands alone.
- We are a church of prayer, where physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are met.
- We are a grace-oriented church that meets you where you are and challenges you to grow in Jesus.
- We are a church helping one another to live in a personal relationship with God.
- We are a church of Christ-followers who meet each week to worship our Lord and to encourage each other, who seek to live our lives in His service - developing STRONG FAITH.
- We are a church that seeks to show His love by loving others, to show His mercy by helping others, and to spread the Good News of salvation offered through Jesus Christ by sharing the gospel with others - giving NEW HOPE,
- We are a church that understands that we have been forgiven and, in turn, show GREAT LOVE to our fellow man by following Christ's example.
- We are a church that loves our community. We love Clarksville. It is our vision that God will use us to spread His Good News and Peace to this area.